2015 Toyota Avalon FWD Limited 4D SedanOnly 3 similar vehicles left.
Blizzard Pearl 2015 Toyota Avalon Limited FWD 6-Speed Automatic ECT-i 3.5L V6 DOHC Dual VVT-i 24V
Recent Arrival! 31/21 Highway/City MPG
Toyota Certified Used Vehicles Details:
* Roadside Assistance
* Transferable Warranty
* Limited Warranty: 12 Month/12,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from certified purchase date
* Vehicle History
* Warranty Deductible: $50
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 84 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date
* Roadside Assistance for 1 Year
* 160 Point Inspection
* 2015 IIHS Top Safety Pick * ALG Residual Value Awards Reviews:
* If you want big style, big comfort and big fuel economy without too big a price tag, Toyota's 2015 Avalon sedan has it in spades. The hybrid model will appeal to more frugal customers, while the new Touring Sport Edition will appeal to more fashion-savvy eyes. Source: KBB.com
* Quiet and upscale interior with roomy seating front and rear; large trunk; above average fuel economy. Source: Edmunds
* The Toyota Avalon sedan is more than just the company's flagship car. It is a stylishly modern, extremely comfortable cruiser with room for five, and a big head turner after its incredible redesign. It was redesigned in Toyota's Southern California studio, and features bold sculpting and a masculine stance. It features sleek yet aggressive lines, a sweeping roofline, and improved headroom for rear passengers. Step inside and experience the splendor of the Avalon's refined cabin. It has an impressive finish, utilizes high end materials, yet uses controls that are pleasantly user friendly. Plus, great strides have been made to reduce noise from the road and the wind outside, giving you a much more serene interior to enjoy. In addition, there is plenty of room for luggage with 16 cubic feet of cargo room, or 14 cubic feet in the hybrid. The Avalon is offered in both gasoline and hybrid models. The gas model has a hearty 3.5-Liter V6 engine, packing 268 Horsepower and is capable of an EPA estimated 31 MPG Highway. The base model is impressively equipped with a 6.1-inch touch-screen audio interface with 8 speakers, dual zone climate control, leather-trimmed seats and steering wheel, push button start, and heated outside mirrors. Depending on which of the higher trims you select, feature possibilities include such items like the Entune infotainment system, Entune App Suite including Bing, iHeartRadio, MovieTickets.com, OpenTable and Pandora; auto-dimming rearview mirror; navigation; and a moonroof. For safety, all Avalons come standard with a backup camera, 10 airbags, Driver and front passenger Whiplash-Injury-Lessening seats, Anti-Lock Brakes, Traction Control, Vehicle Stability Control and more. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
Here at Jay Wolfe Toyota, we've been happily serving the Kansas City area for 60 years! For sales, service, and parts we are easy to work with and love creating customers for life. Please visit our website at http://www.jaywolfetoyota.com.
BUY FROM SOMEONE YOU CAN TRUST
JAY WOLFE PRIDES ITSELF ON EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE.THE ONLY THING YOU CAN’T BUY SOMEWHERE ELSE IS THE JAY WOLFE DIFFERENCE.