2015 Toyota Tundra 4WD SR5 4D CrewMaxOnly 5 similar vehicles left.
Magnetic Gray Metallic 2015 Toyota Tundra SR5
Toyota Certified Used Vehicles Details:
* Roadside Assistance
* Transferable Warranty
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 84 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date
* Warranty Deductible: $50
* 160 Point Inspection
* Limited Warranty: 12 Month/12,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from certified purchase date
* Roadside Assistance for 1 Year
* Vehicle History
* 2015 KBB.com Best Resale Value Awards Reviews:
* The 2015 Tundra full-size pickup truck has allure with Toyota's reputation for quality in general and this model's excellent resale value in particular. It also has deep American roots: The truck was designed and is made in America. Source: KBB.com
* Strong V8 powertrains; large double cab with traditional rear doors; colossal CrewMax cab; unique off-road-themed TRD Pro model. Source: Edmunds
* Toyota's full-size truck, the Tundra is a hard-core workhorse with an edgy, and exciting look that stands out from the competition. Dependent on trim, it is available in 3 sizes: Regular Cab, Double cab, and CrewMax and engine possibilities that include a 4.0L V6 with 270HP, a 4.6L i-FORCE V8 with 310HP, or the absolutely incredible 5.7L V8 with 381 HP and 401 lb.-ft. of torque. As an option on all models, you can get it with 4WDemand part-time 4WD with electronically controlled transfer case, Automatic Limited-Slip Differential and Traction Control. For the exterior, it has a hood that is higher, a grille that is wider and with a different look for each of the 5 available trims. The Tundra's body has a much more aggressive look overall with strong chiseled angles, newly squared off fenders, and a restyled tailgate with a large embossed Tundra logo and an integrated spoiler. Bluetooth and a Backup camera now come standard on all models. The Base Model SR comes with the Entune audio system with a 6.1-inch touch-screen, a USB port, and cruise control. Step up to the SR5 trim and gain a 7-inch touch-screen, HD Radio, and a manual sliding window in the rear. In the Limited trim, enjoy power and heated leather front bucket seats, navigation and dual-zone climate control. The Platinum adds even more with LED daytime running lights, a power tilt/slide moonroof, Entune Premium JBL Audio with App Suite and Navigation, 20-inch alloy wheels, and parking assist sonar. The 1794 Edition, which is Western in theme, is in honor of the founding year of the Texas ranch where the factory that builds the Tundra now sits. Having many of the same features as the platinum, it uses ultra-suede accents, saddle brown leather, and wood-style trim. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
Here at Jay Wolfe Toyota, we've been happily serving the Kansas City area for 60 years! For sales, service, and parts we are easy to work with and love creating customers for life. Please visit our website at http://www.jaywolfetoyota.com.
BUY FROM SOMEONE YOU CAN TRUST
JAY WOLFE PRIDES ITSELF ON EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE.THE ONLY THING YOU CAN’T BUY SOMEWHERE ELSE IS THE JAY WOLFE DIFFERENCE.