2015 Toyota Venza FWD XLE 4D Sport UtilityOnly 1 of these available - buy soon.
Attitude Black 2015 Toyota Venza XLE FWD FWD 6-Speed Automatic Electronic with Overdrive 3.5L V6 SMPI DOHC
Odometer is 2325 miles below market average! 26/19 Highway/City MPG
Toyota Certified Used Vehicles Details:
* Warranty Deductible: $50
* Limited Warranty: 12 Month/12,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from certified purchase date
* Vehicle History
* Transferable Warranty
* 160 Point Inspection
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 84 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date
* Roadside Assistance
* Roadside Assistance for 1 Year
* If you're looking for more room and versatility than is found in most compact SUVs, and you also want it in a sleek package with an upscale environment, check out Toyota's 5-door 2015 Venza wagon. Source: KBB.com
* Roomy cabin; superb optional V6 engine; easy ingress and egress. Source: Edmunds
* The 2015 Toyota Venza excites with a stylish look and wide, athletic stance that stands out from other crossovers. Its stunning exterior styling includes sleek lines, a stylish upper and lower grille, and modern looking fog lamps and taillights. The 2015 Toyota Venza offers a sophisticated profile and sleek design to make every arrival a powerful one, while a luxurious cabin and spacious interior provide plenty of comfort. The 2015 Venza is offered in 3 trims: the base LE, the mid range XLE, and the top level Limited. A 2.7-Liter, 4-Cylinder, 181hp engine is standard on the LE and XLE, but is unavailable on the Limited. Alternatively, a 3.5-Liter, V6 engine with 268hp is standard on the Limited and available on the lower trims. Whatever engine options you go with, they are both paired with a 6-speed Electronically Controlled Automatic Transmission. While Front-wheel drive comes standard, Toyota offers all-wheel drive as an option on all Venza trims. Fuel economy is almost the same on all trims and drivetrain combinations, but the 4-Cylinder Front-wheel drive is the best performer with an EPA estimated 21MPG CTY and 27 MPG HWY. The 2015 Toyota Venza has an interior that is big in all directions with generous head and leg room. Based on the trim, comfortable seating options include cloth or leather upholstery, heated front seats, and a power driver's seat with power lumbar support. The Venza offers an impressive 70.2 cubic feet of cargo space. Plus, it features one-touch fold-flat levers located in the cargo area for the rear seats. Standard safety features include 7 airbags, anti-lock brakes, traction control, a tire pressure monitor system, and much more. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
Here at Jay Wolfe Toyota, we've been happily serving the Kansas City area for 60 years! For sales, service, and parts we are easy to work with and love creating customers for life. Please visit our website at http://www.jaywolfetoyota.com.
BUY FROM SOMEONE YOU CAN TRUST
JAY WOLFE PRIDES ITSELF ON EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE.THE ONLY THING YOU CAN’T BUY SOMEWHERE ELSE IS THE JAY WOLFE DIFFERENCE.