Website Jay Wolfe Acura
Jay Wolfe Acura is looking for passionate, self-motivated individuals who love developing and maintaining long-term professional relationships. The primary responsibility of the Automotive Sales Professional is to generate excitement around our impressive line-up of luxury vehicles. The Automotive Sales Professional must be able to provide unprecedented customer service through every interaction, and show their client base that only one person is needed for all of their automotive needs. Jay Wolfe Acura has cultivated an environment of “Precision Crafted Performance” with our associates and processes. We will provide the tools you need to maximize your earning potential. We value your previous training and skill. At Jay Wolfe Acura the only barrier to your success is you. If you know you are an “A” player, then we would like to meet you. Come to Jay Wolfe Acura for an opportunity to write your own paychecks.
- Recognition of accomplishments at the highest level through Acura Council of Sales Excellence
- 401K with employer match
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Cultivate and grow a book of business through thoughtfully-planned and executed, regular communication with clients
- Greet and welcome clients to Jay Wolfe Acura
- Conduct informative and persuasive test drives with potential clients
- Get clients excited about the Acura Brand and the experience they will have at Jay Wolfe Acura
- Stay abreast of the latest Acura news, rumors and current offers and become a resident expert on the Acura Brand and Acura Technologies
- Listen closely to clients’ wants and needs
- Provide expert advice, helping align the right vehicle with the clients’ wants and needs.
- Provide world class presentations and demonstrations of our products.
- Present quotes for vehicle sales and acquisitions
- Discuss with authority financing and leasing options
- Will liaison between department managers and clients
- Short and long-term follow up with prospective and existing clients
- Strong desire and ability to provide exceptional service
- Outgoing personality and expert ability to develop relationships
- Professional appearance
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills are required.
- Prior automotive, real estate, insurance or business ownership experience a plus
- Prior Automotive Industry Experience is NOT required.
- Prior experience in customer service is a plus
- Prior sales experience is a plus
- Valid U.S. Driver’s License
- Must pass a pre-employment background check and drug screening
- Steady work history with commitment to starting a career
- Strong presentation skills