Website Jay Wolfe Acura
The Pre-Owned car porter is an integral part of the sales department and is ultimately responsible for keeping our pre-owned inventory organized and ready to sell. As a full-time employee, you will enjoy all of the great benefits Jay Wolfe Acura offers including Health, Dental and Vision, 401k with employer match, paid vacation, and a minimum 40 hour work week. This position is a critical part of our sales team. Ensuring vehicles are ready to test drive at all times and helping move them through the sales and delivery process while also handing various other duties, the Pre-Owned Car Porter frees up valuable time for sales, product and detail specialists to focus on the clients and vehicles in front of them.
- Maintain the appearance and organization of the physical pre-owned inventory.
- Communicate any damage or mechanical issues with pre-owned inventory to inventory manager.
- Unlock all pre-owned vehicles every morning.
- Lock all pre-owned vehicles every evening.
- Move vehicles as needed.
- Maintain fuel levels in pre-owned vehicles
- Clean Driving Record
- Experience a plus, but not required
- Perform well under stress