Whether you drive an Acura car or SUV, you’ve chosen the most luxurious car for the best price. Most importantly, your Acura is among the longest-lasting cars you’ll find anywhere. You can depend on its thrilling performance and fuel-sipping efficiency as long as you own your Acura. That is, if you take care of its auto service. Don’t be too concerned. Acura vehicles don’t require much auto service to stay in peak form. However, it’s crucial that the right services are performed on time to prevent unnecessary repairs or breakdowns. It’s pretty simple, actually. Acura’s maintenance guide lets you know which auto services need to be done and at which intervals. Oil changes, tire rotations, fluid flushes — they are all detailed according to their time and mileage intervals in your ownership materials. But, maybe the more important question is this: Where should YOU go or your Acura auto services?
The Acura Dealer is the Best Place for Your Auto ServiceWhy trust anyone else with your Acura’s maintenance? The Acura dealership is clearly the best choice, and here’s why:
- Factory trained technicians. At the Acura dealership, our technicians have the precision training required for all your Acura auto services. And because we know your Acura better than anyone, we can identify problems and early warning signs others might miss.
- Genuine Acura parts. At the Acura dealer, you’ll always get high-quality Original Equipment Acura parts, backed by our no-nonsense warranty.
- We check for recalls. On every visit, we’ll check for outstanding recalls on your vehicle. Then, we’ll arrange to get them done for you quickly. Non-Acura service centers can’t do that for you.
- Nationwide warranty. If there’s a problem with your Acura, you can take it anywhere in the North America for auto service and repairs. If you go elsewhere, they won’t be able to check your vehicle history.
- We know your service needs. Other places claim to know what your Acura needs, but who better than the dealership backed by your car’s manufacturer? Acura dealers simply know best what your vehicle needs to keep going strong for years to come.